Re: Radio Coverage of Videotaped Testimony

I searched AM & FM (in Greater Boston) at the start of
the President's Grand Jury testimony, and found no radio
coverage at all. This seems bizarre to me.

ABC, CBS & NBC-TV carried some portion of the broadcast,
C-SPAN, CNN & MSNBC aired it in its entirety.

Say what you will about the situation, whether you have
a personal desire to observe it, or are repulsed by it.
(IMHO, the actual testimony was enlightening and often
ran contrary to all the mystique surrounding it.)

This was pure American History in the making. And radio
was not there. To me this clearly - and sadly -
demonstates how utterly out-of-touch the medium really
is.

- - Henry Dane