Re: WCCC evening DJ in the mid-70s

Daxe:

Could Boston Bill have been Bill Stephens who worked at WDRC and later
moved to Boston?  As I recall, this was around the time Dick Booth made a
splash at WCCC playing Melanie's "Bitter Bad" non-stop for a couple of
days to kick off the station's All-Request format.  Last I knew Dick was
in Cumberland, MD about 4 years ago.

Ed (Brouder@Juno.com) or (Brouder@Grolen.com)
Man From Mars Productions

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 19:57:01 -0400 "Daxe Rexford" <daxe@snakefoot.com>
writes:
>My name is Daxe Rexford and I am trying to find out some/any info
>concering the whereabouts and vitals of a radio personality employed
>at WCCC-FM in Hartford in the mid 70s.  He went by the name of 'Boston
>Bill'.  His funny and entertaining program had numerous sketches and
>recurring themes and took a great many call-ins.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]