MMM Theme

The WNEW *Milkman's Matinee" theme was recorded by Les Brown Orch with
The Modernaires.  Ending lyrics by Modernaires identifies them both on
the record...probably released on Coral as a 45rpm.

BTW, I'd like to have a tape copy of the full MMM theme and can swap
other
audio in my collection. Would also like tape of WNEW "eleven three oh"
jingles, the different versions used thru the years.  Thanx.

MBB was commercialy released by a couple of big bands in the 30's and
40's
as "Make-Believe Ballroom Time".  Martin Block, I remember, did have a
custom-made
version of lyrics for the WNEW show..."come on chillin', let's dance..."

				Dan Strassberg wrote:

  Some of the things that made the old WNEW (AM) in its heyday sound so
good were the