Re: "Lost 45s" show

Donna Halper wrote:
>Barry Scott, who is an old and dear friend of mine, wants to syndicate his
>very popular and well-rated "Lost 45s" show,

And Bill O'Neill replied:

> No one can say that Barry Scott wasn't there first.  He saw something in the
> 70s sound that few ever thought would sell.

I remember scanning the FM band on a spring afternoon about 15 years ago
and stumbling across a DeFranco Family song, circa 1976.  Back then,
this obscurity was pretty weird, and it sure got my attention.  Even
then on his "Gold Rush" program on WERS, Barry Scott created a very
tight, professional sounding show built around the gulity pleasures of
1960s/70s Top 100 pop radio.  I called him to offer best wishes during
his last show at ERS and asked what he was going to after graduation.
"Get a real job, I hope!", he laughed.

Best of  luck with syndication.  He sounds like a hard working, nice
guy.

Michael Tuminelli

<michaelt@emtel.com>