Re: School Stations -WSPS,Concord

Every time I have heard the station it has been in one channel,and I've
never heard a jock  (which may be for the best)  or ID. I've even heard
them track rap CD's. However, I have not heard it since late August. A
being bad radio,I have the following questions.

1. Are school-owned/operated stations exempt from public service
regs,EEO,EAS,etc etc if they are more than the old 10w class D's? Do
they need public files?
2. Is a dead carrier legal (assuming you legally identified it)?
3. What can I as a private citizen or us as a group do to force the FCC
to stop this total waste of bandwidth and re-direct (read:auction) :( it
to someone who will use it for its intended purpose-besides sending the
FCC tapes,which I've done.
 Any answers/ideas  would be appreciated.

Eric