WIRY/ WRPT

Also wanted to mention that WIRY(1340) has been on 24 hrs daily for the
last couple of years,except for signing off Sunday Midnight,unsure when
they return to the air Monday AM.They used to sign off at Midnight,so the
NRC may still list them as such.

Also,I just remembered a few weeks back I saw a help wanted ad in the
Boston Herald for sales persons wanted for WSRO/WRPT.The address to send
resumes given in the ad was 48 Fitchburg St Marlboro MA,which is the WSRO
studio and TX location.             Mark Watson