Re: I was just thinking...

<<On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:55:44 -0400, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> Second best comment goes to Diane Stern of WBZ who observed that "There are
> clouds outside the WBZ studio."  Well, if there were clouds INSIDE, I'd
> *really* be worried...

OK, consultant Donna: How would you have advised Ms. Stern to phrase
this statement, making sure to include the two important facts:

1) The weather is somewhat cloudy.

2) This observation was made at 1170 Soldiers Field Road in Brighton,
which does not experience the same weather as Logan Airport.

- -GAWollman

- --