Re: Liddy

In a message dated 9/10/98 3:15:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hilley@conknet.com writes:

<< Is G Gordon Liddy anywhere on the dial in New England? Specifically,
 from Concord NH where do I have the best chance of picking him up from?
 Thanks- >>

You can try 970 WZAN Portland.  They run the first two hours of his show from
10 am to Noon weekdays.

Why you would want to listen to him is the question?

I'm Republican, but I think Liddy does terrible radio.  He actually reads
newspaper articles on the air and comments on them for an hour each day.  Talk
about boring! (He also makes Rush look like a liberal and a Clinton defender.)
I like talk hosts who do good radio.  I love Rush, not only because I agree
with him on many things (80% dittos), but he is a great radio entertainer.
Liddy, North, Mary Matalin, and company have only ideology and little ability
to entertain.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine