Nashua Pride BB Radio Announcer

John

John Ryder (Rider??) the voice of the Nashua Pride Professional Baseball
Team on flagship WSMN 1590 AM Nashua NH and sometimes on WKBR 1250 NH
Manchester NH announced on the air during his next to last broadcast of the
season that he might not be back next year.
He indicated that he got a considerably higher dollar amount offer to do
the Bridgeport Bluefish games next season. At first he indicated that he
wasn't sure where next season would find him. However, the more he talked,
the more he indicated he was STRONGLY leaning to going to Bridgeport.
The next game, although I only heard two innings of it, Ken Kale (Cale,
Cail, Kail)??? lately of WNNH - 99.1 Henniker NH and Nashua Pride PA
Announcer was doing the game. I was told that John R. was also doing the
game, but I wonder.......

Ken also mentioned that he was going to be the PA Announcer for the new AHL
entry for Lowell MA.

John