NBC Late On McGwire's 62nd HR

Mark McGwire hit his 62nd home run of the season tonight.FOX had the game
live,along with FX cutting into the Houston/Cincinnati game.As far as other
networks go,CBS,with Dan Rather reporting,and ABC,with Ted Koppel anchoring
with a reporter live in St.Louis broke into regular programming just as
McGwire touched home plate it seems.New England Cable News was a couple of
minutes behind,and NBC,with Brian Williams reporting,waited till the end of
"Fraser" to air it's special report.Gee,I guess a "Must See TV Rerun" is
more important than sports history.Just my.02.
Mark Watson