Re: Liners & You

>Well, I never DID like talking over the music.

The "no talk-over" pledge is kooky to me.  It's okay if stations simply not
do it, but to hype that they don't talk over the music is sort of like
saying that you don't smoke, spoken while standing in a cigar store.

It depends upon the music genre as it pertains to how it was "originally"
presented via radio.  Does anyone notice that songs which were "new" when
every intro was a talk-up, later presented on a non-talkup station, it
sounds a bit out of place?

Bill O'Neill