RE: And the temperature is?

>Blaine Thompson wrote:
>>I have to read the weather for two stations, at my job.  (one recorded on
>the hard disk, one live).  Two different formats, etc.  Never screwed up,
>live (in that respect), tho.

        Hope you knocked on wood when you wrote that.
        I must take this opportunity to ask: Are you one of the
unidentified announcers we loyal listeners across eastern North America,
Bermuda and Iceland sometimes hear doing the WOWO weather after the network
news on the hour late in the evening and overnights?