Re: And the temperature is?

>Bill O'Neill wrote:

>I also like to hear the wrong calls - like a look at the announcer's old >business card, yet to be deleted from memory <;-]
>Bill O'Neill

I hate to admit it, but I've pulled some boners like that once or twice,
including switching over to the news format of my former station in the
middle of a news cast at my current station. Fortunately it was only for
an instant...and I didn't do it again...but it leaves you with a very
lonely feeling and you'd like the earth to just open up an swallow you
at that point.  :o

Dan Cole