And the temperature is?

As part of my third radio job, I had to record overnight weather for three
different stations with three different sets of call letters.  Since then, as
I have bounced around several Maine radio stations, I have not had much of a
problem getting the call letters right.  The only problem I have is in my
current job at WMGX.  We play certain songs and artists that I originally
played at WCLZ and sometimes when I front sell those songs my brain wants to
spit out the wrong calls.  I haven't actually done it yet, but I have come
close.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine