Re: Billboard charts

Donna writes:  >And I can recall how record companies were constantly
feuding with us radio
>folks when we would play a song WE felt was the best track rather than the
>song the company had picked as the single and wanted us to put in heavy
>rotation...

Now that most stations are running computer generated playlists, are the
ASCAP and BMI logs generated more regularly, and accurately, and if so, does
that data play into the music stats nationally in terms of airplay?

Bill O'Neill