Re: WPOR registers WTHT domain name

There was an article in the Herald (or was it the
Globe?) the other day saying that the Republic of
Tonga was offering domain names with its ".to"
suffix (probably for a small fee). I went to a search
engine and typed out something like "Tonga domain
names" and got info which said that one could do
just that, and there was a link to a newspaper article
which said that some people were using Tonga
domain names because the names they wanted are
not available with ".com". It admitted that some people only wanted to
do this so that they could
have a URL like "www.love.to"...
"bostonradio.to" anybody?

  So far, I have not heard of any of those countries