Fw: TV audio in Woburn?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Bill O'Neill <billo@erols.com>
To: Boston Radio Interest <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.com>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 11:05 AM
Subject: TV audio in Woburn?

I'm sitting in my office in Cummings Park in Woburn and am listening to FM
on a cheapo/reliable/old Realistic MTA-12 mono desk radio (too cheap to
steal, etc.)  On the analog tuner (dipole attached), I can hear Rosie
O'Donnell audio clear as a bell between 101.7 WFNX and 102.5 WCRB.  Further
left, the same signal, albeit muted, rolled-off and about 5 dB down, is
preventing 92.5 WXRV from coming in, where 92.9 WBOS is unaffected.  As they
say in school, "S'up wit' dat'?"

Sign me, "Cry me a 'River'"  Bill O'Neill