RFV Vs. Me: Gone!

Hey all...just checked http://www.sover.net/~rfv/lowpower.htm on the
off chance that everyone's favorite pirate-radio nutcase had found
something new and nasty to say about me -- and guess what?

He's changed the page so it doesn't attack me or Sid Scheweiger
anymore.

I felt so, well, "special" having my own page on the Web attacking
me, too!

Hmm...maybe I'll have to start one of my own.

(On a more serious note, he seems to be on the air again, and is
even admitting he's only running on the left channel because of
transmitter problems.  Given the FCC's recent spate of transmitter
busts -- including recent multi-station sweeps in Miami and
Cleveland -- I wonder if the Funny Cookie Company is on to Monty
yet?  Gee, could he have taken the lowpower.htm page off the
website because it was the ONLY one there that gave his exact
location, Rutland?)

- -s