old magazines

During the 1930s in Boston, several radio magazines came and went.  One was
called RADIOLOG, and it lasted from 1931ish to 1933ish.  The Boston Public
Library has copies, so I am okay with that.  But-- there were two others I
need to find.  One was called Radio Spotlight (or just plain "The
Spotlight") and it seems to have existed around the same time as Radiolog.
The third existed later in the 30s and seems to have been a national
publiction that had local editions-- it was called "The Microphone".  Do
any of you know who might have issues of the Spotlight or The Microphone?
I need to see them for the book I am writing about Boston radio...  I don't
need to keep them, and photocopies are just fine, by the way.  Suggestions,
anyone?