Re: Nashua stations

At 10:45 AM 8/12/98 -0400, John Bolduc wrote:

>Listening to WNNH 99.1 Henniker NH they were advertising for Sales People
>to work for WNNH/WHOB (aka Clark Broadcasting). I knew there were some
>rumors are to Clark having some dealing with WHOB 106.3 Nashua NH, but
>didn't realize that they have now apparently "own"?? the Nashua station.

As far as I know, Clark is consulting WHOB, nothing more.  There may be an
LMA in the works...I'm no fan of Clark's, but he sure seems to know how to
motivate a sales force....witness WNNH...only so-so numbers, but a fairly
full log while maintaining rates.  Besides, after 11 years of Mario deCarlo
running the place, there's nowhere to go but up.  As I recall WHOB had a .4
in the spring book.