Win Damon

 On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:12:59, -0500 Bump Martin wrote:

 > Win Damon owner of WNBP Newburyport has announced the sale of the  >
station to a group called Radio Newburyport. The group is a  > partnership
between Robert Fuller (of Fuller-Jeffreys Broadcasting)  > and Al Mozier
(an  employee of F-J).  (snip)

Would someone help refresh my memory?  Did Win Damon do any on-air work in
the 60's or 70's?  I seem to remember the name...I grew up in the Lawrence
/ Lowell / Haverhill area and listened to the local as well as Boston
market stations during that time...  Thanks.