Re: NBC/Mutual

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Hmmm.  I'd say those stations are out in the lurch, unless they can
> get the CBS affil or pick up an unclaimed ABC feed.  Then again, if
> they were running NBC or Mutual product in the recent past, they
> probably aren't in a position to care...

WTSA-FM (96.7 Brattleboro) has been running NBC news for what seems like forever. I
wouldn't be suprised if they dropped network news altogether, as they only run it
now in AM and PM drive, and at noon. Or perhaps they would pick up the CNN
affiliation that WKVT AM/FM just dropped....

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.
(opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of my employers and/or co-workers)