Re: Howdy Doody

I believe the show was live and in color 1955-59 (and I think they did
the show twice a day live in 1955-56 so the West Coast would not get
a B & W "kine"--was the West Coast version fed at 7 P.M. ET (4 P.M.
PT) to Burbank for distribution up and down the West Coast?

I think "Howdy Doody" switched to tape for the 1959-60 season. I do
know a color tape of the last show (aired September, 1960) still exists,
and maybe other color tapes of the 1959-60 season might exist as well.

Joseph Gallant
<notquite@hotmail.com>