Re: another passing

<< Sorry to pass on news, last Monday (7/28), of the death of another
 familiar New England voice.  Fred Lowery started his career in Maine.
 Among others, he worked in the news departments of WGUY Bangor, WPOP
 Hartford, WMEX Boston, WFIL Philadelphia, WRC Washington, NBC Radio and
 was employed by Mutual at the time of his death. >>

I will always remember Fred Lowery's newscasts during the old overnight Larry
King show.  I did not know he had a Maine connection.  Does anyone know where
he worked in Maine?

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine