Re: Today's LTAR

In a message dated 98-08-02 23:22:29 EDT, A. Joseph Ross, J.D. writes:

<< Today on LTAR, Donna was talking about a talk radio host in Texas who was
 advocating the asassination of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore. >>

I have finally heard an example of something that I think should be illegal to
say on the radio.  I agree that it should be illegal to call for the murder of
the President (or any other person for that matter) on the radio.  There are
limits to my support for free speech.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine