Unique Safety Products (17571)

Join The War On Crime!

http://www.adventuresinmarketing.com

Personal Safety is a concern for us all. With todays threat of hand guns, people
everywhere are looking for alternative ways to protect themselves and their families.

Pepper Sprays, Stun Guns, Personal Alarms, Air Tasers, Child Watch Monitor,  Safety
First Aid Kits, Counterfeit Money Detector Pen, Voice Changers, Pepper Flashlights,
Pepper Pistol,  Garrett Super Scanner, Dog Repellers, Luggage Alarms, Watch Dog, Spy
Cameras, Auto Alarms and Much More!

Help Protect Yourself !
There are many reasons than this to own a Stun Gun or carry Pepper Spray. Your safety is
important to you. Wouldn't you and your family feel safer knowing you were carrying the
power to knock an attacker flat with the slightest touch with a stun gun, or blind the
would-be assailant with painful pepper spray?

For more information on our products, please visit our website at
http://www.adventuresinmarketing.com

It is the responsibility of the buyer and not Adventures in Marketing to ascertain and obey
all applicable laws in regard to the possession and use of our products.  Absolutely no
sales to minors.  By placing an order, the buyer represents that all products purchased will
be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age.

International Customers, please visit our website for further information on the laws in
purchasing these products.

*****************This message*******************
is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301.
Sender: Adventures in Marketing ,P.O. Box 1537,
Jackson, NJ 08527 TEL: (732) 367-4568
Email: aim@adventuresinmarketing.com "Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address
with the word "remove" in the subject line."

*********
6408