re: Age shouldn't matter in TV, ask Dorothy!

In Cleveland the lady referred to was Dorothy
Fuldheim. She was certainly average looking at
best, and that's being kind.  But, she was one
hell of a great reporter and interviewer...and had
among the highest Q-scores in Cleveland TV
history. She was near 80 when health forced
her to retire. She was never an anchor, she
was a commentator. A great, well-respected lady!

TD/Akron

- ----------
rkirk@videoserver.com
> Subject: Re: why move Bruce???
> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 12:56 AM
>
> On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Shel wrote:
>
> > In Miami, Ann Bishop was an anchor into her sixties.  Pretty?  No.
> > Ceredible?  Yes!  If you watch teh movie "Network", her face is among
those
> > shown in the opening screen.  I used to watch her on channel 10 here.
> >
> > And how about the late Dorothy Fuld(something) on WKYC-TV in
Clebveland?  I
> > think she was on the air until she was around 70!
>
> And that guy (Quill?) on Channel 22 in Springfield.

>  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.
617.367.0468
lawyer@world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~lawyer/