LTAR

I happened to be on the North Shore visiting relatives on Sunday and
remembered to tune in for LTAR. It's the first time I've ever heard the
show,and I think Bob ad Donna did a great job-the best  part was it
didn't have that "scripted" sounded to it-just 2 folks who aren't afraid
to use someone else's call letters. I'd still love to see a Real Audio
feed-how much bandwith would it take sampled at say, 10khz mono? Can you
use some type of compression, Apt-x or similar?  I know at the stations
I work for, a 30 min program sampled as above wold consume roughly 60
megs of drive space.

Eric