Re: Account Exec ads on air...

 straight
> >commission.  No salary at all.  It takes a certain kind of person to
> >work in an environment like that..
>
> Yes, one who wants to WORK.

As a person who was an announcer for 14 years,
and has been on the sales side of radio the last
16 years.....I agree with what Bob Bittner said
above.  Although the stations I work for have
small "salaries"....that figure is not enough to
live on...and it's a draw against commission.
Most of us are pretty aggressive and enjoy having the freedom and
opportunity to earn all
we can!  I'd hate to go back to a salaried
career. Yeech! No challenge in that!

TD/Akron