Re: WERZ

<<On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:35:00 -0400, "Shel Swartz" <shel@lotsofun.com> said:

> How much power has WERZ?

You can find the answer to this and many other questions by looking in
the Boston Radio Archives, the sponsor of this mailing-list.  Please?

And while we're at it... It's incredibly rude to the readers of the
digest form of this list to quote the entire message to which you are
responding.  Pick a SPECIFIC point to respond to, and DELETE all the
rest of the message.

- -GAWollman

- --