Re: USA Network News (was Today's LTAR)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Shel Swartz wrote:

> Dan...as far as USA goes, consider that facts are facts.  That 99% of the
> other networks appear to be "liberal" doesn't seem to concern anyone.  USA
> simply presents the other side of the story...backed by facts.

I don't think they appear to be liberal.  Most often, they just appear to
be sloppy.  I think that, whether you are liberal, conservative, or
something else, you tend to get most annoyed when your side of the story
is not being presented in the way you would like.  You don't notice as
much when the opposing side of the story gets short shrift.  Then there
are some people who see as bias =any= presentation of the point of view.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/