Re: Re: Re: "Same frequency" network

In a message dated 7/20/98 9:58:57 PM, steveord@xtdl.com wrote:

<<I wasn't aware WHDQ was on Ascutney (though there is certainly a rather
large antenna farm up there now).  Last I knew it was on a smaller peak on
the N.H. side of the river.  There is still a tower on this peak (don't
know its name), I was under the impression it was still Q-106's.

I made a mistake.  They are located on Green Mtn. in Claremont.  I always tend
to think they are on Ascutney with the strength of their signal, but keep
forgetting they are on Green Mtn.  By the way, does anyone know who the
program director is there now?  I miss the days when Ken Barlow ran the
station and did an airshift.
Gary Ford
WFTN-FM