Re: Delilah

At 01:42 PM 7/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>        "She's everywhere; she's everywhere."
>        WEBE-FM, Westport, Conn. (part of New England only technically,
>IMO), runs the nightly show and the Sunday show. WHYN-FM, Springfield, runs
>at least Sunday. I'm having a brain cramp on whether they also run the
>weeknight show. I bet the Delilah website has a list.

Well Delilah's website doesn't have the station list.
I asked D and received the complete list from her.
[Hi Bill,
Thanks for listening.  I have attached a complete list of all the stations
that carry my show.  Take care.
Love Someone...Delilah]
I will not clutter your mailboxes with the list.
If anyone wants the list of 155 stations (including two Canadian) I will
email it to you individually.
Bill Piacentini (billpi@ll.mit.edu)