Re: Music piped to gas pumps

> Tossing this out there  -  Any numbers $$$ as to the annual licensing
> cost(s) to stations you've worked at?  Curious as to the ballpark.  What is
> the basis of the rate set?  Is it market size? ADI?
>
> Bill O'Neill

I think we're paying about $90O, I'll ask the GM as she naturally sweats
those bills. She usually doesn't draw a paycheck so the morning jock and
I can be paid. (Occasionally she takes a car payment or two when
finances permits.) ADI: Jacksonville, FL

Ron Gitschier
WYHI 1570 Island Radio
Live Local Information - Heavy Community Support - and My CD collection