Re: 93.3 Andover (was North East RadioWatch 07/09)

Rick writes:  >Oh yeah... and we all know how the ratings are sooo HUGE for
those 3 and 4
>watters in the 'burbs!!! Hell, look at 'XRV's ratings with 50 kw!>

Bill continues:  Flea power aside, as I sit in Lowell and think of 92.5s
radio neighbor 92.9 sliding a repeater in Haverhill's back yard just a
couple of FM channels to the right....Do you think they'll play the 'Stones,
if you get my drift?   Will it actually hurt The River?  Prob. not.  It
would be fun to see WXRV plant a repeater in B'tn or at least apply for one
and see wha' happns'.

Bill O'Neill

Well Bill....

Funny you should mention that; there's been some activity and talk lately
'bout that, not to mention a badly needed updated on the bays on our tower. I
personaly would like to see 'em not only replaced, but have 'em actually
mounted so the signal null isn't pointed TOWARDS town! (I kid you not... the
null actually faces Boston... hmmmmmm...)

Take care,
- -Rick

- --WebTV-Mail-1590059534-3100--