Re: How long will Bob Lobel Stay?

<< After quitting his WBZ radio show he did with Upton Bell, I wouldn't
 be too surprised if Bob Lobel left WBZ entirely, giving up his
 TV sports stint as well.

 But if Lobel leaves, it may be one step ahead of Uncle Mel's axe.

 I also wonder if WBZ might can sports talk in the 5-8 P.M. Sunday
 time period and expand news.

 Joseph Gallant >>

I will be shocked if Bob Lobel leaves WBZ-TV voluntarily.  No one else will
pay him as much as WBZ does to do what he does.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine