Re: Delilah

>Remember Delilah, who was at the old WVBF-FM 105.7 in the
>early 1990's?
>
>She's now syndicated.
>
>Last night (July 12th), my girlfriend and I heard her on two separate
>FM stations (WZID-FM, Manchester, NH and WSNE, Taunton, MA/Providence,
>RI) we picked up on her car's FM stereo radio (both in Norwood, Mass-
>achusetts, incidentally).
>
>I presume WZID and WSNE also pick up the "live" Monday-Friday version,
>which Delilah made some mention of (noting her Sunday show was "pre-
>produced"--a fancy way of saying "tape" or "recorded on hard drive").
>
>I wonder how long it will be until Delilah's show returns to Boston?
>
>Joseph Gallant
><notquite@hotmail.com>
>
>P.S.: My girlfriend did like some of the music Delilah played, but
>didn't like some of the pre-taped calls.

	D is a good friend of mine from her New England days. We talk regularly, and she has said that she hopes to pick up a Boston affiliate for some time now, but none have made the "big move".
	We listen to her here at home in Atkinson NH on WBYY, the Bay, form out near the seacoast

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
"No people here to look stupid for......Just George!"
			- George of Jungle