re: RKO 4th

Responding to the below message.  Why would RKO invite the competition on  the
air?  does RKO get any benefit from have the competition?  No, of course not.
It's just silly to suggest that Nelson, Adams, Dorman and Wright should
participate.  Who cares if they're the originals.   Stop living in the past.
RKO is not a 1960s radio station anymore.  Pehaps an invitation to join us in
the 90s should be sent out to subscribers here.

>LJNF40D@prodigy.com (BUMP MARTIN)

>Unlike what Shel heard....From my understanding no one was contacted
f>rom the old staff, not Harry Nelson, not Mike Addams, not Dale, not JJ.