Re: Echo

Larry A. Lovering said:

> I have two AM radios I won from WEEI/590 in the early 80s.  They have the
> logo and the dial is unmarked except for the 590 position.  I don't remember
> the contest, but they were all news then.
>
> -Larry

I know this is not relevant to N.E. radio, but just to follow in
Larry's footsteps;

I have two tiny black transistor radios (about the size of a beeper)
that I got from Bloomberg News Radio/1130 here in NYC.

They are crystal- locked to WBBR's frequency and have the station's
logo stamped on it. Apparently, WBBR has been mailing these tiny
radios out by the thousands to listeners here in the NYC metro
area.

I suppose they'll be collectable novelties some day *shrug*

Hey Larry, trade you one of my Bloomberg radios for one of
your WEEI sets? *joking*  (maybe) :)

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak