Beverly radio, early 60s

Did any of you good folks grow up on the North Shore?  I am trying to track
the early days of what was then WMLO-- I believe it first went on the air
in 1960... does anybody know about its early years?  I know some fairly
important Boston radio people worked there in the 70s and early 80s, but I
can't find a lot of information about its formative years, and the thought
of going through old microfilm of the Beverly Evening Times is something
I'd rather avoid...