Re: WRKO thoughts on the 4rth Wknd.

On 6 Jul 98, at 0:58, ASchinella@aol.com wrote:

> None of the songs I emailed
> in were played (not surprisingly and not in WRKO's reg 1970 rotation btw)
> so I don't know where they got some of those songs from: "Best of My Love"
> ?? -- Who voted for that?

   Speaking of such! Who in God's name voted for"I've Had The Time Of My
Life" from Bill Medley & Jennifer Warns? Excuse me, but that was a 1987
hit! What does this song have to do with the "Big 68"? I thought this event
was to highlight the rocking days of WRKO!
   Indeed WRKO did once have the *time of their life*!

Take Care,
Roy Lawrence