Re: WBZ-TV, "The Tradition Deteriorates"

Not only was Boston not ready for it, but WSVN in Miami was so bloody and so
offensive to some that the competition (I believe it was channel 6, maybe 2, I
don't remember) created a new "family news" hour, which sensitized it's
programming to be exceptable to younger viewers. I must admit that when
visiting family in Miami (my dad is a missionary to Haiti and has his
freighter there), I was shocked to see SVN's "reporters" gleefully walking
along blood stained streets to show where someone was blown away just minutes
before this silicone and aquanet enhanced bimbette arrived at the scene. I
mean, it is right out of a bad skit.

Sorry, give me good meat and potatoes Jack and Liz any day.

In a message dated 7/2/98 11:22:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,