Jack Williams in for Bruds

I listened to the show most of the night and Jack Williams did a great job I
thought.

In a message dated 7/2/98 9:01:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, billo@erols.com
writes:

<< Listening last night to Jack filling for Brudnoy on BZ radio, he
articulated
 his concern for the state of TV news.  Paraphrasing Jack, he asked, "When
 the big one hits or there is a big hurricane coming, who will you feel safe
 with bringing the story to you?"  My immediate gut reaction was "Jack!"  We
 often wax nostalgic for newscasters of yore who had the 'benefit' of
 breaking world events to glue us to the TV.  If and when the droppings hit
 the rotary oscillator, Brian Mooney won't be my first choice.  In fact, one
 thinks he'd be hiding under something, anyway. >>