weather at 4

Has anyone been following the articles in the local papers regarding the "possible" imminent
demise of "Carl Ludwig Kraus Von Schwoegler" (as Larry Glick used to call him) from WBZ?

Are they nuts?  Is Mel smoking something funny?

Bruce is the only decent part of "News 4 New England" (boy do I miss "Eyewitness News"!).....

Sean Mooney has done nothing to add to their credibility....and the Lobel/Walker thing - is Lobel
drunk most nights on set - he sure seems to act it what with blowing his lines and not even being
able to read the teleprompter - I suppose that's what happens when you get to the station just in
time to slide into the chair for your intro and then read lines that some 18-yr old just wrote......
< turn off personal opinion generator now >

- -g.f.