WRKO's [yawn] morning show...

I thought the "Blatz & McCarthy" show was unlistenable when Jeff is on but to
listen to it while he is on vacation has been truly unbearable. Darlene is
completely lost: "Um, uh, like, and like you know? Hee, hee."

Yesterday she was talking about some issue that she had no concept of and
bumbled through the whole intro like she was a lost babe in the woods. I
thought it was bad when she would sit there and giggle to all of Blatz's
really bad jokes but this is pathetic.

However, I will say that Darlene isn't a bad newsreader.