WLNG/WPRO

Listening to WLNG(92.1)Sag Harbor NY on line via Real Audio,they apparently
were knocked off the air around 10:15PM,they were expecting heavy
thunderstorms down that way.In their place on their Real Audio,albeit with
a bit of static and some fading,is WPRO-FM(92.3)Providence.So I guess if
the Real Audio doesn't go down when the station's TX does,seems the Real
Audio will pick up co or adjacent channel stations.Just curious if anyone
knows how this happens,that I'm hearing PRO-FM this way.
Mark Watson