Re: The Bose radio

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 I sent for and received some information on the Bose radio. I've not
heard it but was intrigued enough that I'd like to have purchased it.
The major drawback is not the radio, I decided, but the quality of
programming. Why would I spend some $400 or more (I forgot the exact
figure) when I can't find anything I consider worth listening to on my
present stereo system?
 Not much help I'm afraid, but perhaps something to think about.