Re: real audio for free

	Actually that would depend on the audio quality at which you were saving the show. Talk doesn't require the huge frequency requirements of music, and would be a much smaller file, and choosing a smaller bit rate could also reduce the size of the file.
	Interesting idea.... JJ might have some insight as he works, or did work,  with a streaming ISP.

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
"No people here to look stupid for......Just George!"
			- George of Jungle