Re: The Bose radio

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, J.J. wrote:

> >ANYWAY...whether Dr. Bose (a doctor of what??) is from India, Germany,
> >Japan, or Chelsea, has anyone heard the Bose Wave Radio?  Is it really worth
> >it?  We're considering purchasing one.

> YES! Though I wish it were a little "less" expensive.

Interestingly enough, the MAD parody begins with:

		HERE THE RADIO THAT WOKE UP
	            AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY
[Fine print:]
To the fact that there are idiots out there willing to spend hundreds of
dollars just for a radio!

Incidentally, the radio in the MAD parody is also tuned to 102.5.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/