RE: LTAR

Hi old friend!

Yours is a great idea. But WJIB is a low-budget operation, and a RealAudio
server can cost $1,000 or more.  Plus, of course, WJIB's owner would need an
ISP and hosting service.  Now, I'd like to see WJB offer cassettes ofthe
show...I know I'd pay for one, if the cost were reasonable to me (not
necessaruily to Bob LOL). :) shel